Friday, February 24, 2006

Testing Out DAB Radios

Testing out the DAB radios what finally sold me an insatiable news junkie, was the pleasure of listening to digitally clear sound. The radio that most impressed me was the Roberts RD-14 Sports handheld digital radio. Not only is the price right at £100, it looks good and is user friendly, designed for ham fisted people like me. The graphics on the LCD display make it easy to read the scrolling text and it has an auto shut off function to save on battery life as well as an ac adapter when you don’t want to use the batteries. Like with previous radios I have purchased from Roberts the sound quality is crystal clear, good value and reliable. This will bring much pleasure to the daily grind of commuting. Though as a journalist that often works abroad, I am disappointed it cannot receive foreign digital radio stations; perhaps Roberts will include this in a later version. Buy Your DAB Radios Here

No comments: